I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Kindness of Clients

I'm astounded by the support of my Tupperware and Gallo Winery clients! The kind words about our work together and offers of assistance on my travels are truly humbling.

And, the presents! The complete kitchen make-over I received from Tupperware makes it even harder to leave my new fabulous apartment. I can't wait to return in December and entertain everyone in my picture perfect kitchen.

My fun Gallo clients certainly know what I love in addition to great wines. The popular imports team sent the most adorable Bon Voyage card I've ever seen with a gift certificate to my favorite Union Square neighborhood restaurant. I will toast you as I spend my last night in New York at Blue Water Grill! My friends on the premium wine team at Gallo made my last week beautiful by brightening my office with the most amazing and exotic floral arrangement. All the orchids are filling me with thoughts of what's to come on the other side of the world.

I would like to say "Thank You" to all my colleagues at Gallo and Tupperware. It's been a privildege to work with you and learn from you.

No comments: