I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Friday, May 18, 2007

From Studs to Coastal Living









Perhaps Hurricane Ivan ripped through the Gulf Coast a couple of years ago to tell me it was time to rennovate our family beach retreat! We heard the message loud and clear. Along with my parents and friends, I've spent the last year and a half rebuilding our condo on Pensacola Beach. I'm thrilled to report that the job is complete in time for the sizzling Summer.

The construction was complete in our unit in Sans Souci on Pensacola Beach in early April. I think my Dad will miss "overseeing" the construction crew and reporting their progress. Steve headed down South with me at Easter to test the construction and decorate like crazy. Little did he know we would spent our Easter vaca going to a thousand stores for furnishings. It took one more insane decorating trip, this time with Norm, to put all the finishing touches together. What would I do without my friends with great taste?

The white sand beaches and warm Gulf water await you. Our Sans Souci beach home is ready for company. Come on down!