I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm Back!




Where in world has DeLisa been? At work! After nine months in the office, I am more than ready to travel again! OK, I have had a few fun travel experiences to report.

In February I skied Vail for a week with my friends Ann, Paula and Sarah. We had great powder and met some new friends, Jake and Mike, at our amazing Sitzmark Lodge. It was rough to tear myself away from the slopes and head back to the office. The new dream is to ski Colorado or Utah for a whole season. Good Lord, I haven't even worked a year and I'm ready to ski off into the sunset.

I had a few star-studded business trips to LA in March and April. (Above photos of Drew Barrymore from CoverGirl launch and two photos of celebrities in the MAX Factor Salutes Hollywood Fashion show in LA.) I stayed over each trip to play in LA and visit my Aunt Geri in her new home in Cardiff by the Sea. One of the perks of working in the cosmetics industry is throwing events with some beautiful people. It's fun to play around the celebrities and then come home with some great stories to tell.

I've also visited Pensacola about 5 times to help my family. Over Easter, my dearest friend Steve came with me and worked non-stop helping decorate our newly rebuilt beach condo. I'm headed back this weekend with my friend Norm, who sent the bulk of our new furniture down from Crate and Barrel, to put the finishing touches on the place and call it a season! Before and After photos from Pensacola Beach next week.

I'm sorry about my blogging absence. With my job under control now, our beach place back together and the travel bug biting my .... Stay tuned for new adventures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delisa - it's Julie Clements!! I'll be in New York next week - the 7th - 9th and would love to see you. Please call me if you receive this. 813-966-8648
jdeaneo@aol.com. Your blog is great! I signed in with my boyfriend's email google account.