I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Sunday, April 20, 2008

International Relations



My four day Worldcom public relations conference has come to a close and I left Amsterdam kicking and screaming! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting representatives from PR agencies around the globe. I learned a great deal about our business and had so much fun in the process. My favorite evening out was dinner at the Hotel de Goudfazant, a trendy local (no English) restaurant in an old factory that was a true challenge to find. Our last day was pure fun. We took a tour of the Dutch countryside including the cheese capital of Edam and the windmill city of Zaanse Schans. So much rich history in such a small country!

Time to go back to the office now, but at least I will have wonderful cheese for our weekly wine tastings!

No comments: