I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Russian Experience



Today I felt like a resident of Moscow! I planned a vacation destination, went to a travel agent I've been dealing with to book a flight, went to a great salon in a posh neighborhood and had my hair colored, met Elena Putilina the director of Tupperware Russia for drinks, and then met some friends out for an alfresco dinner. It was a great day.

I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the age of capitalism in Russia and the progress of the Tupperware business. I am thankful to Rick Goings for setting up the meeting with Elena. Talking about the Tupperware opportunity in Russia was such fun. Elena's life is fascinating. She comes from a medical family and switched from her career as a doctor to Pharmacutical sales and then on to the new Tupperware career. It was such fun to learn about her life in Moscow.

I was also thrilled to see my friend Hal from St. Petersburg. We met before he headed off to Finland on the evening train. Then Chad and I enjoyed a great Italian meal outside in the perfect cool summer weather.

To top it all off I had a great hair day! I love Moscow!

No comments: