I'd rather be playing with Elephants

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Forever Tango

I have found my next career--Tango Dancer! I plan to grow a few more inches, dye my hair black, wear only red dresses and perform the most beautiful dance in the world!

A group of us went to a Tango Show last night, and I am truly inspired. They danced the Tango, sang the Tango, and played the Tango. It was in a small nightclub downstairs in a popular restaurant and they did a two act show. There were several couples dancing with such passion and style that it made your heart beat faster! The men had long black hair worn in a single braid and the women had dresses slit to their waists. The songs and music were also extremely moving. You did not need to understand Spanish to get the story!

Next step, Tango lessons! Perhaps some private instruction...

No comments: